Thursday, May 12, 2011

Homebase Money Making Opportunity - Tagvillage Soft Lauch

What if everything in the world could be sold for $0.10?

Is that the Top Secret Project that Tagvillage has been working on? It sure does sound interesting. Here brief excerpt:

I have to admit. Now, I was certain I was talking to a lunatic. I was beginning to think I needed to excuse myself from the interview and report to our CEO that we must be overworking our programmers because they are definitely going crazy! However, just then, our CEO walked in and joined in on the conversation. And, to my surprise, he asked if we had gotten to the part where tagvillage is going to sell every product on earth to its members for a fixed price of only $0.10!  How could this be? I had to learn more.

What I learned is nothing short of brilliant. Our incredibly talented team has found a way for tagvillage to essentially ‘subsidize’ the entire marketplace throughout the world. In a few short months, members of tagvillage will be buying iPads, computers, bedding, televisions, shoes, art work, baby cribs, and pretty much anything else they can ask for. However, unlike the rest of the world, the members of tagvillage will be paying a whopping $0.10 for any item they purchase! Imagine selling a Tag for around $1.00 and then buying a nice new pool table to reward yourself. Now THAT would be cool.

Click Here to read the full interview


No comments:

Post a Comment